[ SHOWGSD-L ] Winners from Kalamazoo German Shepherd dog show

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 15:58:19 EDT

In a message dated 9/2/2006 12:42:34 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
So, does  anyone have a marked catalog they can loan Evan?  Hey Evan, maybe
you can  describe your winners for us?  Remember who the handlers were?  Or
maybe tell us who the happy people were when you  finished?

OK, I can do that. The Winners Dog was a good looking dog, and  red and
black. Looked a bit young, but covered a lot of ground.  The  Winner's Bitch
was a
very good looking medium sized bitch being shown by  Tiffany, and I did hear
them say she either finished or needed one point.   The Reserve bitch was just
as good, and could have won.  My Breed dog was a  dog I loved as a puppy, and
then almost put up when I put up Patriot, but he was  a bit immature then, he
isn't now. I do know who he is, they call him  Axle.  The Best Opposite Sex
was a champion bitch who I didn't know, but  moved so well, I couldn't resist
her.  I gave winner's dog Best of Winners,  and loved both the dog and bitch,
but it gave him a major, and he deserved it,  so I went with him.

There was no six to nine male, and I withheld the nine to twelve, and so  the
best puppy went to the puppy bitch shown by Christine, who seemed to win a
lot of the classes.  Maybe I was dazzled by the big rock she was wearing on
her finger.

Ann was happy, (I thought she would be mad that I didn't put her dogs up),
but she seemed to think I did, and told me how many were from her breedings,
but  I can't remember all she said.

I think Christina showed the Winner's Dog, Tiffany or Joann the Winner's
bitch and Jeff the Best of Breed.

That's all I know, but maybe tomorrow I will see a catalog.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together