[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Winner's Bitch vs. Winner's Dog

  • From: <kathleensteen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <whereis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Edwin Hill" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:10:38 -0400

When you judge many breeds all over the country you soon learn that you are
judging dogs not points.  A judge who asks a steward about the points can be
turned into the AKC.  A steward likewise.  Best of Winners means just that,
Best of winners not who can pick up the lopsided major.  This topic
shouldn't be  discussed.  Kathleen Steen