[ SHOWGSD-L ] Winners Bitch

  • From: Sandy Staack <s_dstaack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 16:00:51 -0700 (PDT)

Wanted to share our good fortune this week end and are very proud of
our
Donsta's Twice As Nice Ritarra, akaYummy
B/O Don & Sandra Staack & Rita Chapman
Sire:Ch Ponca Hill's Jackie Chan OFA
ex
Dam:Detmer's Delectable Derriere OFA Prelimed

was awarded ,Winners Bitch,Best Of Winners,Best Opposite Sex by Judge
Mr.William Bergum at The Albert Lea Minnesota ,Kennel Club of Freeborn County
Show on Saturday The 9th of August 2008 Shown by Her friend and Handler
Elizabeth Bradbury of Nebraska.Elizabeth has put all the points on her so
far.Along with several Best of Breeds and BOS.We thank judge Bergum for his
very nice compliments on our Yummy who just turned two and our young very
talented young handler.Elizabeth will be eighteen this month and will no longer
be a junior . And The judges are recognising her handling talents and
commenting on them at everyshow we have been to.She handles quite a few breeds
besides shepherds and has been handling dogs since she was little. She has
plenty of Best of Breeds,BOS, Groups,and WD & WB to her credit. She has Best
Junior Awards .She's also Won her classes at the Mastiff Natonals .We are lucky
to have her. Thanks Elizabeth for all your hard work . She has
her first German Shepherd Puppy bitch from us and is showing her
sparingly.Watch for them

 Donsta Shepherds
2006,SW,BOM, CH.Ponca Hill's WOW of Ritarra
CH.Ritarra's Lasting Impression
Donsta's Twice As Nice Ritarra (ch.pts)
Donsta's DoubleTake Ritarra(ch.pts)
Donsta's Peachy Keen (ch.pts)