[ SHOWGSD-L ] Windy Weekend Brags!

  • From: daphedon@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showlist <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 22:51:58 +0000 (UTC)

We are very happy to announce that GCH. Amber's Material Girl V. Carma took BOS
at the two specialties in the cold, rainy, and very windy weather in MD. Thank
you so much to the judges - Dick Jones at the GSDC of Greater Washington and to
Fred Schmidtke at the GSDC of Anne Arundel.  These wins meant a great deal to
us. Mira's handler was her own father- Andrew!  We are very proud of this 2
year old girl.  She loves to travel and was an excellent girl at her
Grandmother's apartment in Gettysburg, PA.  Also- thank you to all of our new
and old friends who cheered us on!

Dara and Andrew Conklin and Barbara Amidon :)

http://showgsd.org/mail.html