[ SHOWGSD-L ] Windy

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 14:05:54 -0700

No, it's not the one blowing outside, it's my sweet puppy who looks so bald you
could mistake her for a deer. I entered her at the Reno shows and then JR and I
both decided that she was not ready. He entered her in the sweeps, first time
ever in the ring and got 3rd. Well, that was good experience for her. JR then
decided (!) to enter her in the 6-9 under Lew Bunch and she got 2nd. She again
was entered today and got BEST PUPPY. I can't believe it. Forgot to ask who the
judge was, I was so excited.
To Lew Bunch and the unknown judge I want to thank you so much for seeing the
potential in this wonderful puppy. Wait until she grows hair!
Also, big thanks to my great handler, JR to make her look good, what a job!
My baby is "Mar Haven's Wind Beneath My Wings", Ch. Lorien's Late Night x Ch.
Mar Haven's Annie's Song. The name says it all.
A huge thanks to Carolyn Martello who had a hard time letting her go, but
entrusted her in my care.
A very happy Lee
Liane Fossland
Home of Ch. Donar, Loni,CD, Auburn, Kara Mia and Windy
www.steppenwindgsd.com

EarthLink Revolves Around You.