[ SHOWGSD-L ] Windmill's New Champion!

  • From: "windmillgsd@xxxxxxxx" <windmillgsd@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 16:04:42 GMT

We thought we would try out a show we had never gone to before, and drove 9
hours to Columbia, MO this past weekend.  Thanks to the group effort of MANY
people, there were majors both days!  We are so fortunate that our beautiful
girl Lily (Windmill's Sweet Child O Mine), went WB and BOS on Saturday under
Christopher Tilghman Neale for her 2nd major, which completed her Championship!
 (She won her first major last month.)  Lily was handled to this win by none
other than Ashley, who put most of her points on her, including both majors.  I
put a couple of points on her from Bred-By!  :-)

Lily is by CH Kenlyn's Coach HiCliff Kaleef and out of Windmill's Every Breath
You Take.  Ashley is going to Special her occasionally here in the U.S., then
go to Canada to complete her Canadian Championship (Lily has 6 Canadian
points).  It's always nice to finish a dog, but it is even more special when it
is entirely owner handled!!

Thanks again to everyone for their kind words about our girl, and for everyone
who helped build the major and showed up in the miserable weather!

--Heather (Windmill GSDs, President--GSDC of Dallas)
Proud mom of Ashley...2002 AND 2008 GSDCA Best Junior, 6 time winner of the
Robert Hamilton Award; Holly...2008 Number 1 Aussie Jr; and Logan...2010 Euk
qualified and current #1 GSD Junior!
http://www.windmillgermanshepherds.com

Nutrition
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=6YDcoacpy165TOZI2DJI6QAAJz2elRymJ9x4HjViBUg-o6cOAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASQwAAAAA=