[ SHOWGSD-L ] Windmills 2, Lances 46

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 18:52:48 EDT

In a message dated 5/22/2005 11:42:40 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
meet the  definition of the term Select as described in the P & P Manuel.

If we read on, we see that the Selects are not to be limited by any  numbers.
 That should resolve the issue.  Why we need to do anything  is the one
question no one has answered.  When the limit was put in, no one  answered that
question either.  I don't think anyone even asked.

I am still tilting at some windmills, but there seem to be less windmills  on
this one every day.

I enjoyed the ARBA shows today, as well as KCU, a new registry and shows. I
put up a Dogue De Bardo to KCU Best In Show, and the miniature Austrian
Shepherd  won Best In Show at ARBA.

I drove the Hog, and we finished early, so it was a good day.  When I  got
home I found out that Holly finished, Champion Wyndean's Holly of Asgard,  and
the Bill of Rights (Big Ben) puppy took points.  A good day to start my  new
week.

Evan
_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/