[ SHOWGSD-L ] Wills and dogs

  • From: "Marie Hicks" <hightorgsd@xxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 12:09:21 -0700

My skye is so attached to me that Iusually have to take him everywhere.  We
have fans for the crate in the car and even a cooling coil for one.  He just
goes ape when I leave him for any amount of time.  My husband and son cannot
console him and when I get home he cries and complains for long minutes to
me. So,yes, I had to specify in my last instructions that Skye go to rest
with me.  He is very sensitive and when my hubby is cross at anything and it
coincides with Skye's feeding time he refuses to eat no matter how hubby
coaxes him.  He will eat if I pet him and whisper sweet things in his ear
but it takes awhile for him to forget any fuss.
Marie K. Hicks
Hightor German Shepherds
Acton, CA
www.geocities.com/hightorgsd