[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Wild horses.....

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 22:50:57 -0700

There CAN be an upside to this though.    We have personally helped adopt and
tame
and train three of those wild horses within our family circle and one friend.
An experience!!!   They are incredibly wild...........and wily.    <G>
It is very difficult however to find one that is over five years of age that
doesn't have
some serious problems with their hooves.   Skinny and cut up can be
resolved........but
as  Dave said.....they live a very harsh life,  and it wears on their legs and
feet over time.
Some of the damage can be very serious.
Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com