[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Wikipedia and our breed

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: terryr@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 21:03:14 EDT

Terry
I just read your email to my family, and we are cracking up here!!  We  will
send someone in a couple of days in case your picture changing battle  becomes
a trek. You are too much!!  Love it.

Ileana

In a message dated 8/9/2007 8:58:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
terryr@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Something to take our minds off the infighting...
I took a computer  course this week showing many different tools that can be
used with the  internet.  Blogs, Wikis, Podcasts......   Anyways, I visited
the Wikipedia site and just had to look at the German Shepherd section (go
figure).  What I learned is that Wikipedia is an online encyclopedia  that
anyone can add to or change.  Of course the first thing that I  changed was
the picture of the German Shepherd.  Guess someone didn't  like it because
they changed it back to a VERY poor (structurally) picture  of a Shepherd.  I
just changed it back but who knows how long that  will stay.....  Anyways, I
think that we need to get some information  out there that shows correct
structure and correct information.  The  site is WWW.Wikipedia.com
search German Shepherd  Dogs.

Terry