[ SHOWGSD-L ] Wierd story

  • From: Kate Syssoloff <rockannand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 23:20:35 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

My Vet, Bill Zwamborn found his stolen Golden.  He has a small dog kennel
beside his clinic and about 8 wks ago, someone stole his old dog.  Today,
there he was, back in his run......  It was reported that a Rescue Group had
him advertised for sale on the internet.  Someone had notified them about
his dog and they came after hours and stole him from the clinic.  Isn't that
just about the most insane thing you have heard today???  Bill had to go to
get him from the Rescue Group...........  I wonder what he told them....
Bill's not been telling any jokes lately at all....  I think he's disgusted.

Kate Syssoloff - Rockannand
http://members.shaw.ca/rockannand