[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Wickets and Scales & our Standard

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: bedkar@xxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 06:51:18 -0500

You would notify the rep.  I wouldn't, but that would be the course to
take.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions
visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 11/7/2014 7:45:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bedkar@xxxxx writes:

There is  no disqualification for height listed in the GSD Standard.....
therefore a  judge is not allowed to wicket ANY entry.  There are SUGGESTED
HEIGHT  RANGES FOR MALES AND FEMALES......but they are not listed as a
disqualification.
Not even a fault or serious fault.

From: Best In Show Daily
Subject: Wickets and Scales

Problems viewing this email? Click  here
To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  to
your
address book. Thank you!

WICKETS and  SCALES
By Patricia Proctor - AKC Field Rep

As we all know, there are  height or weight disqualifications in many breed
standards as
well as some  class restrictions in several breeds. Only those breeds may
be measured
or  weighed in the ring...
Read more  >

POST  is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html

-Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus
-Home of Bedkar German  Shepherds
-AKC Breeders of Merit
- bedkar@xxxxx
-Visit our  Website: www.bedkargsd.com