[ SHOWGSD-L ] Why you and I should laugh...OT

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 13:51:30 -0700 (PDT)

It should not surprise you that a good joke can do far more than just tickle
your funny bone( does any one know where the funny bone is?..lol)...studies
have shown that humor and laughter can improve your physical and mental
health...it can help you in other ways too...how do you think I got three
beautiful wives...well it ain't cuz I'm rich and good looking...lol...Laughter
reduces stress, it increases oxygenation and circulation, it aids your immune
system. It also helps to reduce pain, when you laugh your brain ( for those of
you who have one) releases endorphins which are the bodies natural pain
killers. To fully gain the benefits of humor you need to seek opportunities to
laugh, go see a funny movie, or a funny TV show or watch Basu go through
security at an airport...the late great Red Foxx once said "I laugh to keep
from crying"...he also once said "money won't buy happiness, but it'll make one
hell-of-a down payment"....now if you will excuse me, it's time for me to
 break up a happy marriage..see ya in Utah...there should be lots of laughs at
that meeting...lol...FB