[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Why we should not lobby with Andrew Hunte - or should we?

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 12:28:31 -0400

The legislation of which you speak has nothing to do with Animal RESCUE, it
has to do with Animal RIGHTS groups, ie PETA, HSUS, IDA, DDAL, etc, etc who
feel they have the right to trespass on anyone's property to "investigate"
what ever THEY think MIGHT be wrong.  These groups have harassed LEGAL
business for a long time with no consequences whatsoever.

Commercial breeders may not be one's cup o'tea... but the fact is they are
legal. Nobody should have the right to trespass on another person's property
just because they don't like the LEGAL business that they do.

Ginger Cleary - Rome, GA www.rihadin.com <http://www.rihadin.com>
"Laws against something 'that other guy' does will eventually get US because
we are all someone's 'other guy.' " Walt Hutchens,2007