[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Why us? Insurance & German Shepherds

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 15:39:53 +0000 (UTC)

Jessica.....I guess that it just depends on the individual insurance company. I
have never had a problem with any of my house insurance companies. About two
months ago I switched insurance companies to get a better rate and the asked me
about dogs. I said that I breed  German Shepherds and that I have four
currently. They asked me if I had ever had any kind of claim with my insurance
for a dog biting incident and I said no.....never in 30 years of owning German
Shepherds and that was the end of that.
Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant