[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Why they are no more

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 07:59:33 EDT

In a message dated 10/6/07 5:14:21 AM !!!First Boot!!!, mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
writes:

> these
> people have not only not supported my campaign, they have made their
> animosity to me quite clear for a long time,

well doesn't THAT about say it all?  margy, with all due respect, this is not
about you or your political desires and/or goals.  if you want to start a
"list" of violations to showgsd-l policies and those who supposedly violated
the
same, most of us would be banished as were gary, patty and lib.

you also stated:
"Showgsd-l Admin action has never had anything to do with politics, with
personal
agendas.  If we were going to interfere with people's posts for political or
personal reasons, we would long ago have done so.  We never have, and we
never will.
"
i know of a number of listers whose posts somehow never make it to the list
as the posters are not your political "allies".  this entire thing is
disgusting, unfair and a clear abuse of power.  as tom said, this smacks of
norm.  you
say that the 3 people who were removed "intentionally" violated list policy,
whether "they admit it or not."  are you now privy to peoples' intent?  what if
someone feels that all of which YOU have been accused was intentional,
whether you admit it or not?  as a person, what you are doing is morally wrong
- as
an attorney, well.....enough said.

as pat so eloquently put it, if this is MY last post ..............
diane
Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
"In dog years I'm dead." - Author unknown

http://www.aol.com</HTML>