[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Why they are no more

  • From: "Margery Golant" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 01:07:02 -0400

Viv, I am sure that you and everyone else here must be aware that these
people have not only not supported my campaign, they have made their
animosity to me quite clear for a long time, as has Tom.  Would you not
think that, if I or any of us was going to do something to try to silence
them, it would have been done early in the campaign, instead of when the
voting is just about over ??  That would not even make any sense...  Even
when I was being disected inch by inch on Showgsd-l, nothing was done to
interfere.  Gerald Roach has encountered a similar problem and violations on
his email list, had to take similar action, and he is not even running !
I will not say any more about Patty, Gary or Libby publicly.  It has always
been Admin. policy not to do that.  They are well aware of the List rules
which they violated intentionally, whether they admit it or not.  Showgsd-l
Admin action has never had anything to do with politics, with personal
agendas.  If we were going to interfere with people's posts for political or
personal reasons, we would long ago have done so.  We never have, and we
never will.

Margy