[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Why the club is failing....

  • From: "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 12:26:59 -0400

Many of us are very passionate about our breed and I think it is human nature
when someone comes out of the blue and puts generalizations on our breed and
breeders why of course we are going to become defensive and insulted. People
need to think before they open their mouth on how things sound (me included) we
are not perfect. But to come out and blame breeders for Purposely breeding
down pasterns and German working dogs do not have the problem. That is
insulting.

As she posted more and more I think I saw her chose her words more carefully
and began to see what she was asking and looking for education on.

A lot of American line breeders get insulted regularly by some of the german
line people in forums etc. Its very hard to turn that other cheek when our
beloved breed is under attack. Yes we should all work together but that means
ALL. I prefer my american breed german shepherds but I have also seen some
very nice german bred as well. There are good and bad in both.

MYJOY SHEPHERDS
Joyce Willis