[ SHOWGSD-L ] Why the club is failing....

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 11:39:19 -0400

We need to listen to everyone. Some take a while to learn the manner in which
to post, and we need to try to not be insulted by someone who disagrees with
us. I find most and maybe all the posts have value. Some speak with a more
raucous voice, (look at Flower Boy), but there is a kernel of wisdom in all of
it.

Let's try not to attack when we feel we are criticized, but rather to offer
suggestions and responses.

And, yes, we need all people who love the breed to join the club and the
discussion. Not much else is necessary.

Evan