[ SHOWGSD-L ] Why the club is failing....

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 11:34:58 -0400

Ginger brings up a good point. The club is not falling apart. Under Frank it is
getting stronger again. A decision was made years go to support the Schutzhund
show. It brought us a terrible expense, and a law suit. Now we are dealing with
it.

Each month you see the list of new members. We continue to have a spectacular
show called The National. We have improved the breed year after year as we
breed for better and better dogs. We have more and more good judges as the
younger members get their licenses. We have a lot of fun at the shows, have
less and less health problems, keep tinkering with ideas to improve the club,
and bring in new members all the time.

It is easy to lament the breed, the club or the future. But the truth is, we
should be proud of where we are today, what we have accomplished, and where we
are headed.

Evan