[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Why should I?

  • From: Royal T Shepherds <gina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx, arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 17:57:45 -0800 (PST)

The way I see it is this...  Voting without any knowledge of particular venues
or judges only does a disservice to those who participate in that venue.  For
example, I wouldn't consider voting for a herding judge.  I don't participate
in that venue, so how could I possibly choose a judge without using the "eenie
meeny miny mo" method?   Whether I have the "right" to vote has no influence on
who I vote for or what venue..   Empty boxes on a ballad doesn't mean you are
requrired to fill one in.  Just my opinion.
 PUPPIES HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! Visit the live cam!!
http://www.royaltshepherds.camstreams.com
ROYAL T SHEPHERDS
http://www.royaltshepherds.com
Home of: Ch Covy Tucker Hill v Royal T's Edsel,CD,NA,CGC,HIC,OFA h/e/t/c
Covy Tucker Hill's Marc Royal T,CD,CGC
Royal T's Wildwood Maggie May,TT
Stonekroft's Renaissance Royal T