[ SHOWGSD-L ] Why not say it as it is?

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 20:04:17 EDT

In a message dated 7/22/2007 4:39:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx writes:
And the  circle of those known as "LIST TERRORORITS" are blatantly  obvious.

Some just go ahead and say names. Others, known as List Terrororits,  (or
however you want to spell it) make these kinds of statements.

Remember, if you have any questions just call a board member. I suggest
Gary, he knows what is going on, and is always willing to tell us the  truth.
do think the board is planning to address this situation. I  talked to Ken
today, and he is also going to inform the entire board prior to  the meeting
what
is happening.

Those are two names, so no one can accuse me of implying something I did  not
say. Also, Fred has never accused me of innuendo, and nor have I of him. We
both stand behind what we say.  The truth will set you free, hiding behind
innuendoes will only obscure the truth.

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together