[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Why newbies are quitting.....

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx, dir@xxxxxxxxxx, oesterle@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 07:16:14 -0700 (PDT)

In all fairness, we have to keep in mind that at least two people were very
happy with the judging!  I wasn't one of them, but we should keep that in mind.
 I believe the show in question was in Duluth, MN yesterday.  Those interested
can look it up.

Zoa
Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com