[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Why newbies are quitting.....

  • From: Blackoaks1@xxxxxxx
  • To: murk@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:38:33 EDT

I remember an All Breed show I attended some time ago where the Judge witheld
the 1st. place in a class of 4 BBE bitches. He also had some nasty comments
about the bitches for the breeder-owner-handlers. This Judge went on to put up
a weedy, bitchy male who happened to be handled by well known handler for
winners. I wonder if it was the same judge? Even though we had no GSD entered
that
day, we decided we would never show to that guy. By the way, some of those
BBE bitches were already pointed.
                                                            Marcia

 Get a sneak peak of the all-new AOL at