[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Why newbies are quitting.....

  • From: "Emilie" <windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oesterle@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 18:19:32 -0700

My husband and another friend from up north were showing two open dogs and
were excused because the judge told them the they lacked "drive". now my
husband was in his 60,s as was his friend. they left the ring and turned to
each other and my husband said  to our friend ." did he mean us or the
dogs?"
Now sometime you just have to laugh it off and go have a beer together.
there was nothing wrong with either dog?
Don't take every thing that is said to you at a dog show to heart as there
is another show some where the next weekend.
JMHO Emilie