[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Why newbies are quitting...

  • From: cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 15:23:30 -0700

 I appreciate the opportunities I've been given to have great dogs, and,
honestly, I've paid a lot less for the best dogs I've had and dealt with
somereal losers who charged me premium prices for faulty or unhealthy
animals.   I know not every dog turns out, but replacing or refunding for
theones who don't sure leaves a better taste in one's mouth and, in my
opinion, makes for a more credible and ethical breeder, one who is truly
interested in fostering newbies in the breed.   Cyndy