[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Why is The GSDCA all over the place?

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: tanksr@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 21:12:14 -0500 (EST)

I hope it works. Best wishes.

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
DEXTER, aka BISS 3x Sel EX AM CH & 2x Sel  CAN CH Karizma's Cacique of
Inquest TC, DM normal
JACKIE, aka Kaleef's  Expensive Date, HT (major pointed)
and the Poodle Patrol, Bunny, Huckleberry  and Doc Holliday

In a message dated 2/1/2012 8:06:35 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tanksr@xxxxxxxxx writes:

That's  the idea, too drive traffic to the GSDCA website. We have
reciprocal links in  place now.
It's free advertising, it's positive, it's fun and many enjoy it. Clubs
can promote their shows and we expect this to increase our  membership.

Ken

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 6:08 PM, <_InquestGSD@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:InquestGSD@xxxxxxx) > wrote:

I don't think it has anything to do with anyone being  young or old, I am
sure the OLD MEMBERS don't want to feel  unappreciated....it has to do with
having TOO MANY places, with no real  structure, and thus it dilutes where
the
real information, tools  and resources are.  Is that too simple?

Any site/venue needs to  direct people to the GSDCA.  And the
contributions, comments, etc,  should be reviewed by a GSDCA committee
before  giving
answers willy  nilly without any real authority.

Its like keeping 4 planners in one  household, things get lost.

BTW, I do use Facebook, Flicker and  Linkedin, and have for a long time now.
Its nothing new. Not sure  its where the GSDCA needs to be placing effort.

Like it or not, just  because is on the Internet is not necessary the "best"
thing to do.  And shouting to the wind doesn't make it true.

Ileana

In a  message dated 1/31/2012 4:34:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
_rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx)   writes:
Donna,
Thank you kindly.  Whether people "LIKE"    (sorry had to say that, lol) or
not
the Facebook page and other social  media, it is THE largest most popular
way
to network with folks  having  common interests in the world.
It may be different, and it  may be  new for many.  However , different and
new
are where  younger  people, and new people live...
We just want to show them  that the GSDCA and  GSDCA-WDA are
welcoming to all  .
Kathy
*_http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com_
(http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/) *
*  <_http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/_
(http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/) >**UPDATED: Dec  29**,  2011*
*CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH.  Victory's  Leviathan
**CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle  *
*
*
*"Victory...*Vires et honestas"

On Tue, Jan  31, 2012  at 1:17 PM, Donna <_onaluzlead@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:onaluzlead@xxxxxxx) >  wrote:

>  And that  response statement is the exact  problem that is going on in
>  confirmation...and perfectly said  too!
> THINK ABOUT IT!  As Kathy  is trying to help bring  more people into the
> "club"...how are we  confirmation
>  people gonna bring more people back or into our  ring...???New ideas  are
> needed cause the old ones aren't
>  working!~
>  Donna
>

>  ------------------------------
> Donna M. Calabrese
>  *Aramist  Enterprises*
> _onaluzlead@xxxxxxxx (mailto:onaluzlead@xxxxxxx)
> new website  to  come...

POST  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of  the
original  author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS  or
FORWARDS of
any kind  are permitted without prior permission of  the original author
AND of
the  Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS  RESERVED.

Each Author is responsible  for the content of his/her  post.  This group
and its administrators are  not responsible  for the comments or opinions
expressed in any post.

ALL  PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN  ANY
MANNER  OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE  EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF  ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST  MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS  A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL
BE
PROSECUTED.

For assistance,  please contact the List Management at  _admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:admin@xxxxxxxxxxx)