[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Why even become a judge?

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, caretti@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 07:50:22 -0700 (PDT)

At the risk of getting in big trouble I will let you know that the pics of the
MP Fut Mat are up on the website. I am back home and totally beat from all the
traveling. Ruth is working on the Spec. shows now. I enjoyed getting to know
all the judges at these shows and will email links to the Fairway site so they
know what dogs to put up :0)
  Terry on a hot Fairway looking at the pics on the Right Dog site.
  I second Cyndi`s emotion!!!!!! D.D.