[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Why did you vote for Mr. Hunte

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx, wernersommers@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 18:56:58 -0700 (PDT)

I must have missed it.  Did she answer Werner's question about why she voted
for Hunte?  Has anyone?

  Cindy
LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 8/24/2007 2:04:18 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
wernersommers@xxxxxxxxx writes:
To the board members that voted for Mr. Hunte.Why did you.?
If you are running again why should we vote for you?
Regards

Werner

I do know that Tish voted for Hunte but if you read what she put on the
list, not voting for her for just that one reason is like throwing the baby out
with the wash.
She has been a very board member for the members, plays nice and plays by
the rules. Not to mention all the time she has give to committees such as the
futurity.
I think one must take everything into consideration before casting their
vote.
Just my opinion and have my fire proof suit for those that will not agree.

Lee Brown

Cindy
www.cinosamgsd.com