[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Why did you vote for Mr. Hunte

  • From: "Bonnie Dinsmore" <vonadlerhof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 16:33:46 -0400

I was not going to comment on this matter, but I am not afraid to speak my
mind or stand up for something I truly believe in.  I think Werner asked a
valid question as to why we would vote for a person who voted FOR Hunte (I
only use Mr. as a respectable title.)  I DO happen to know & admire some of
the members who voted Hunte into our club.  I wish to think that maybe they
weren't fully aware of his history-maybe, maybe not.  I will always stand up
for our breed-No fear of lawsuits, etc.  I work very hard to educate the
public about our wonderful German Shepherd, and I don't think any of us
wanted our reputations tarnished. It IS a perfectly understandable question.
I think Werner asked Who & Why because it just amazed many of us who
wouldn't have to think twice about admitting someone with such a
questionable reputation into our club.

Bonnie Dinsmore
Von Adlerhof German Shepherds