[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Why aren't you including everyone...here's why!!

  • From: "Chris S. Kimerer" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "hickoryhillgsd1@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <hickoryhillgsd1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 14:24:08 -0700

Very well said Christine!  That's the problem I have with some of the posts
written here from time to time.  All too often quick to point the finger and
yet not involved in what's being criticized.
Unfortunately it seems to be the overall trend in society these days, so it's
no surprise that a dog list would be part of that as well.  :)

 Chris
Chris S. Kimerer
Hillside-Tanbark Kennels     http://www.tanbarkgsd.com/
            "where good bloodlines never die"