[ SHOWGSD-L ] Why are we put on this earth?

  • From: "Giselda & Art" <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show GSD List" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 15:45:43 -0700

I ask this evrery day, why so we can endure so much heartache all the time?
This morning, on my way to work at 5:30 as usual, I stopped to feed my horse, I
grabbed her bin of oats, like I always do but she was not there to give me that
soft nicker that she does every day at any time...I called, and then I opened
the gate, I screamed her name, but she left for the bridge to be with her pal,
"Smokey".  Some time in the night, she left me, I will never hear her soothing
voice of re-assurance ever again, she was my source of sanity!!!  What will I
do now?
Rest in peace my best friend, and I hope you and Smokey are running the heavens
as you should be...give him the same nicker you give me every day you have
given me for 20 years, I love you momma, you are my best friend!

Love your mom
Gis