[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Why Utah?

  • From: "Candia's German Shepherds" <candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, lfossland@xxxxxxxx, sincagsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 08:43:09 -0700

I'll bring the Tequila!

At 10:17 PM 1/22/05 -0800, Terry Cochran wrote:
>We have North  Carolina this year Saint Louis in 2006 so it will be time
to head west for 2007. We did Northwest in 2004 so it should be central
west or southwest either one works for me.
>I'll bring the Margarita's I have glasses you can do laps in.
>Terry :0) hickup
>Liane M Fossland <lfossland@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Don't forget Arizona, the fastest growing State in the Union according to
>the latest survey!
>Lee
>
>On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:38:44 -0500 "Bill Sinclair"
>writes:
>> It seems to me that there are very few members who live in that state
>> according to the roster. Beautiful scenery is nice when I go on
>> vacation, I thought this was for THE BIG DOG SHOW. The national
>> needs to be where the most exhibitors are such as southern
>> California, Michigan, Ohio, the tri state area of New Jersey, PA and
>> NY. (JMHO) Gloria Sinclair, SINCA GS

>===
>> POST is Copyrighted 2004. All material remains the property of the
>> original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
>> FORWARDS of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the
>> original author AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS
>> RESERVED.
>>
>> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE
>> IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE
>> EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST
>> MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.
>> VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.
>>
>> For assistance, please contact the List Management at
>> admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>> VISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://www.showgsd.org

>===
>>

>Liane (Lee) Fossland
>Steppenwind German Shepherds
>Home of Ch. Donar, Loni, CD, Auburn & KaraMia
>www.steppenwindgsd.com
>POST is Copyrighted 2004. All material remains the property of the

>VISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://www.showgsd.org
>

>Terry Cochran
>www.FairwayShepherds.com
>www.Rightdog.com    RightDog Photography

>POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the

>VISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://www.showgsd.org

CandyZ
Breeder of: Ch. Candia's According To Hoyle, Ch. Candia's I've Got An
Attitude, Ch. Candia's Dear Abby, Ch. Candia's Talk To The Hand,  Can. Ch.
Candia's Been There Done That, & Candia's From The Get Go (Major pointed).
http://www.geocities.com/candiasgsd