[ SHOWGSD-L ] Why I bother? Because it matters to me

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 13:28:29 EDT

In a message dated 10/2/2005 10:38:34 A.M. Central Standard Time,
f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Ilileana- first sorry we are losing you to Spain- Perhaps you missed  the
part where I said I appreciate your efforts on the questionnaire- more  is
better. Your point about change is my point- the club needs to change  the
rules on campaigning so that members can be informed-Kris