[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Why I ask?

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 18:31:30 EDT

In a message dated 8/28/2009 6:20:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
I have  racked my brain to figure out who would send it out, and what they

would gain by doing it?  I haven't figured out what it was supposed  to
do?
The best I could come up with is just another form of  junk mail. I  can't
see how it would hurt or help any of the  candidates.

I know someone knows, but I don't. Maybe I just am not  smart enough to
figure it out.

Not that there is anything  wrong with that.

Evan  Ginsburg

I don't get it either.  But as someone (whom I respect immensely) told  me
today:
"Amazing how the 17 have been substituted in some minds for the idiots who
ignored the by-laws and exposed the club to liability."

Denial, and not in Egypt.

Ileana