[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Why Champions-odds

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 18:28:50 -0700 (PDT)

However long coated dogs, or open coated as I was taught as a young child, need
lots of grooming.  But I know of dogs that were more than worth the effort, and
I would do it too. Sheila
Emilie <windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  What's this a snip here and a snip
there?LOL
I finished Yankee with hours and days of work with a groom king, thinning
shears, and scissors. You must have a easier way than I ever found!. but
they ARE usually the best in the litter. He was reserve Futurity male PNW
and Canada. and high Agate obedience 2 high in trials, for his C.D.
Emilie