[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Who would that be?

  • From: barbara17236@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 12:41:03 -0500 (EST)

Honestly, if those breeding BLUES and LIVERS were serious about them, they
would start clubs and hold shows. ,  They are ONLY breeding for $$$. They have
no goals, no standard, no purpose except $$$.

And, if the "whites" get back into the AKC conformation ring, let say in 2014,
it took approx 46 years to do it.  In 46 more years, I am guessing that quite a
few of us will be dead and buried.  So, I do not see it as an issue because
they are not organized.

 Heck, with the way things are going, purebred dogs may be extinct in 46 years.

Barb Hively - PA
DNA.  It's what makes a white, a German Shepherd