[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Who will remain standing?

  • From: "Mo Murkland" <onetxalphab@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 21:11:36 -0500

Steven,
    I have never had a problem finding "common Joe's" that pay $1200 for one
of my Companion pups. I just NEVER have been able to handle the term "pet
quality" !! That SO infers that they are of lesser quality and they are
anything but, God just has another plan for them. Maybe if Breeders quit
with the "just pet quality" crap, the Common Joe's won't expect a bargain.
Those babies have the same smarts, the same blood as the show pups! Mo