[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Who will remain standing?

  • From: SegerWind@xxxxxxx
  • To: shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 18:51:05 EDT

Thanks I was curious about that :)
Steven
Segerwinds

GSDCA Member

In a message dated 7/4/2010 2:08:39 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx writes:
ACtually  if  "Common Joe" knew the TRUE COST he would have a HEART ATTACK;
  Total cost over the life time of a Registered Dog is close to $35,000; or
as  the  Study stated a BMW.

Morgan  Lewis,  RPh.
Member GSDCA
Board Member Canine Pet   Rescue
http://www.caninepetrescue.com/
"So Much to Do, So Little  Time"

Date: Sun, 4  Jul 2010 09:53:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: MORGAN  LEWIS  <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Who will  remain  standing?

But at least IF you have the ANSWERS in  WRITTING; The  MEMBERSHIP can make
them EAT their WORDS at  RE-ELECTION.

Maybe we ought  to� use the old KENNEDY� Phrase " Ask  not
what the CLUB  can do for YOU; but WHAT WILL YOU DO for the   CLUB!!

Morgan� Lewis, RPh.
Member GSDCA
Board  Member  Canine Pet� Rescue
http://www.caninepetrescue.com/
"So  Much to Do,  So Little   Time"

LCD   42" TV for $26.42? Macbook Pro for $91.73?
Are these prices real?  You  WON'T Believe What We   Found!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4c30c01662035154004st04duc
===========================================================================P
OST   is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the
original  author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
FORWARDS of
any kind  are permitted without prior permission of the  original author
AND of
the  Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS  RESERVED.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE  THAT THE FORWARDING,  REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH  APPEARS ON  SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST   AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS
EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF  LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL
BE
PROSECUTED.

For  assistance,  please contact the List Management at  admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE -  http://showgsd.org