[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Who to contact

  • From: stormy435 <stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 08:44:44 -0800

I'm sure that if Kathleen is doing the BOG through Constant Contact that she is
aware of the "Reports" available.  :You can copy off all the bounces and have
them checked for typos, blocks or bad addresses.  Kathleen or Dania probably
doesn't have the time, but a volunteer from membership or BOG committees could.
 A simple typo can stop the BOG from going through.  I re-check the addy's on
my list several times, and I still find typos.  I simply copy/paste it in a
spread sheet and do a sort/compare.  And the BOG comes through as a graphic, so
you have to check your filters to make sure you're allowing graphics.
Just telling you :-)

On Mar 6, 2009, at 5:34:19 AM, "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
This is not correct - The actual person to contact for Board O Gram
information would probably be Tom Mesdag, since he is the chairperson for
the Board O Gram.

I am only the person who when I finally receive the information from the
source puts the information out to the membership via the Constant Contact.

If you have changed your email address or have not provided it to the GSDCA,
you should contact the GSDCA Membership chair, Dania Karloff to insure that
the address in the database is correct.

Further, if she has your correct information, it is likely that your email
server is either rejecting the emails, it has been filtered into your
spam/junk folders, or you have sometime in the past unsubscribed to receive
Parent Club emails. I suggest checking your email program to insure that
emails from hardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx are considered safe, not junk, not
spam. If your email program doesn't allow you to do this, contact the
support and ask them how to do it.

I have forwarded the Board O Gram to everyone who has asked that I've seen;
although I am not very comfortable doing this because I do not have time to
verify who is a member and who is not.

Kathaleen

--
Stormy Hope