[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Who is editing now?

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, dmrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 11:02:48 EST

"BEEFERS"?????  lol - from someone who has had a grouch, a moo, a  fish, a
jujube etc, i love it!
diane

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
_Skatiebug'z_ (http://skatiebugz.shutterfly.com/)  The online store for
everything German Shepherd and then some!
_http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)
Skater's Blog

In a message dated 1/30/2011 7:47:07 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:

I don't  xray puppies for teeth as a norm, teeth haven't been an issue with

my dogs

I did have a huge puppy, Beefers, who was extremely slow  developing, ears
were slow coming up, teeth were slow coming  down.  He was our pet, a sable

long coat who topped 123 pounds  at one year of age.  He was just  huge.
My
vet suggested  we xrayed the mouth at 4 1/2 months, as I was  concerned
about
his  bite.
All teeth were there, bite corrected itself, ears came up on their  own, he

was just a slow developer.

He lived at home his  whole life and we miss him to this day.

* Ileana  *
Inquest  GSD's, Home of :
2 x Sel EX AM CH & Sel CAN CH Karizma's  Cacique  of Inquest TC, aka DEXTER
Kaleef's Expensive Date (major pointed) aka   JACKIE

In a message dated 1/30/2011 10:15:17 A.M. Eastern  Standard Time,
dmrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Good  morning,
Can you please tell me at what age you  x-ray puppies for  teeth?
Also, for the record, I am a good proof   reader!
Thanks,
Donna in NC

On Jan 29, 2011, at 9:34  PM, _InquestGSD@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:InquestGSD@xxxxxxx)   wrote:

who is editing now?

* Ileana   *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
2 x Sel EX AM CH & Sel CAN CH   Karizma's  Cacique of Inquest TC, aka DEXTER
Kaleef's Expensive Date  (major pointed)  aka   JACKIE

=

POST  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.