[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Who is Going to Show a Longcoat?

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oakridgegsd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 12:23:44 -0700

I'm sorry you took my comments as 'snipey'  as that was not my intent.
The point is that you could show your beautiful coat before.    It does not,
and has never required a specific class in this Breed!!
There are gorgeous dogs with missing teeth and not great feet or perfect bites
or whatever, that can,  and are being shown.   No one is  criticizing the
decision of
an owner to show their dog.
But I DO NOT  think each fault should require a specific class.

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com

    From: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Friday, June 29, 2012 8:13 AM
    Now that we have a class for longcoats at the National, I am curious to
know who is going
    to show in it at the national? I don't know anyone that shows and breeds
that has one, except
    for me.
    Ann
    www.edangsd.com
    Home of AOE Sel Ex Ch Gilley ROM,Sel Ex Ch Maxwell,Can GV Sel Ex GCh Kobe
    and Sel Ch MmmMmm Good, #1 dam Muggles, Breeder-owner 0f 88 champions and
24
    ROMs.
    Proud receipient of Lloyd Brackett Award