[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Who else? Horrible Breed?

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 19:53:37 -0700

That reminds me about this person who told me (at the YMCA, during swimming)
how horrible the GSD's look nowadays and what we supposedly had done to made
them look so horrible.
So, after several months of absence from my swimming due to having a litter
of pups this woman approached me and was wondering why I had been absent for
so long. I said to her: I was very busy taking care of a litter of pups of
this horrible, horrible German Shepherd Breed. She did not even ask how many
pups I had. Spoil Sport!
Lee F.