[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Who eats better now?

  • From: "Kathryn Springer" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "showgsd@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@freelists org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 21:39:04 -0700

What I ate growing up was much like Evan's at least for breakfast....egg, bacon
and toast. Never cereal and pancakes or waffles with bacon on weekends. Dinner
was meat, potatoes/rice, veggie and salad and not a lot of dessert as my father
was a dentist! Lunch was a sandwich, chips and fruit or cookies. My mother was
a stay at home mom and cooked everything from scratch! No processed foods.

And I was always outside playing, running, biking, roller skating etc....Very
active. My sister was heavy and I was skinny like a size 5 until by 40s. Now
she is skinny, size 5 and Me a size 12. Think lots of this is genetics but
eating good food and not fast food/ processed food is important.

My dogs I think now eat better than me....high quality natural kibble, raw
meat or home cooked chicken stew plus supplements. They get a ton of exercise
and are in perfect weight!!!

Kay Springer, Showboat Shepherds