[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Who eats better now?

  • From: "Destinogs1" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "destinogs1@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: lew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 23:14:43 -0400

I know I ate better as a kid because my Mom had dinner on the table at 5:00 and
everyone had to be seated. You had to eat what was put on the table or go
hungry. After dinner I was out the door to play in the street with my friends
until dark. Then it was time for a bath and go to bed. On Friday evening I
could watch TV with my Dad, Mom and sisters, but I had to be up at 8:00 AM on
Sat. to clean my room. I weigh the same now as I did in high school, but now I
take vitamins.

Mary Gattone
GSDCA member since 1978
AKC Breeder of Merit