[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Who do we think we are?

  • From: Kay Reamensnyder Betty Doerpinghaus <bedkar@xxxxx>
  • To: <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>, GSD list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 18:13:45 +0000

No...the AKC did not request a Government bailout....they are requesting a

judge bailout.  Any business that has a 30% shortfall in their financial scheme

is not a success to me.  Any business that skims millions off the top for

Top Management and then cannot pay its bills is financilly irresponsible and

a success only for those at the top.

Think as you like...it makes no difference to me.  I am expressing an opinion,

based on what I see going on in this country today.  AKC is just a smaller

version of some larger corporations that have asked for "bailout"...some one
else

is expected to cough up the cash, be it in the form of income taxes or

excessive fees.

 -Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus
 -Home of Bedkar German Shepherds
 -bedkar@xxxxx
 -Visit our Website:  www.bedkargsd.com