[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Who dat

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 19:46:03 -0700

Oh, wait... Saint  Bernards... Dogs named Bear... Sundance Kid???

Okay.. it's been a rough day :-)  LOL .. can't come up with anything
better.

Anybody want crookneck squash?? I have frozen quarts, made squash
soup, frozen more. gave it away to neighbors, and their
family...thinking about squash bread, but haven't looked that up..
Tennie is turning her nose up at it, and she'll eat ANYTHING...
( see, I* worked a dog into it:-)   And a GSD, too.

Stormy

On Aug 19, 2011, at 7:35 PM, Stormy Hope wrote:

at least you could PRETEND to talk about dogs :-)   Throw a dog in the
pile occasionally????

Stormy

On Aug 19, 2011, at 7:15 PM, GEschette@xxxxxxx wrote:

I am looking to purchase my Saints tickets for when they beat the
Bears.
Greg

In a message dated 8/19/2011 8:15:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I just  know if we all put our minds together we can have a good game
conversation and  stormy will never know it. I am so bored tonight i
feel like a
protest  march

Sally