[ SHOWGSD-L ] Who can you trust?

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 19:51:35 EDT

In a message dated 9/19/2009 10:47:13 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The  Canine Genealogy Kit.  For FUN, I have one certificate that says all
of  Harley's ancestors are GSD's and another one that says all of
Charlotte-Jo  ancestors are Chihuahuas.  (I sure hope the lab didn't mix the
swabs
up!!)

I would never take the word of a lab. They are often liers, and I  only
listen to German shepherds and pit bulls.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/