[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Who are we kidding?

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <legatogsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <ELG440@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 17:33:00 -0500

What a splendid web and you're doing some wonderful things.  Yancy, neat guy
who shows it is
proper to do it all   ---   But, no no -- look carefully as I did scrolling
down seeing conformation,
just being a good guy, tracking, herding AND the first two pics in the
Schutzhund part of him --
Yep, check it out.    Oh, yes, there are a bunch of others as he's working
this splendid bit, but the
first ones, as I've seen, as mentioned, in the ads etc.,do seem to "promote"
the bite work above
all other types of this very very involved and truly wonderful total dog
sport.     Norma no L