[ SHOWGSD-L ] Who are these people?

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 02:03:49 EDT

Does anybody know all these people?   Are they your friends?   Your
Neighbors?   The people in your club?   Do you know who they are, at all?
Since I
have become"involved" (an avoided word until my animals or my friends or
innocent
people are attacked), I know who they are and follow their votes.   Do you?
No comments on any individual...do your own homework.   By the way.   I
applaud all those volunteers who spend hours and money for our club and for our
breed for unselfish reasons.   That is not the point.

Lew Bunch
Gary Szymczak
Margery Golant
Sharon Allbright